Response for Weddings & Events
The health and safety of our Members, guests and Employees is of the utmost importance to us. In response to COVID-19, we put comprehensive safety and sanitization measures in place in accordance with all state and local mandates.
Here are some of the highlights of what we have been doing to help mitigate the risk of spreading the virus:
- Updating our safety and sanitization protocols to meet and exceed guidelines from the CDC, state and local authorities
- Training for Employees on all health and safety protocols
- Actively monitoring and enforcing social distancing of at least 6 feet
- Limiting social gatherings in size based on local guidelines
- Checking temperatures of all Employees prior to their shift and sending home anyone with a temperature of more than 100.4 or exhibiting any signs of illness
- Requiring Employees to wear masks inside the Club and when disinfecting high-touch areas
- Cleaning high-touch areas throughout the day with disinfectant sprays or wipes
- Cleaning and sanitizing restrooms and all high-traffic areas in the Club regularly
- Making sure hand sanitizers are always available throughout the Club
- Limiting capacity in dining and other areas based on state guidelines
- Encouraging Members to wear masks in community areas throughout the Club
- Limiting dining party size per table to allow for social distancing
The CDC recommendations for large gatherings, including weddings, can be found on the CDC website.
Our private events teams are ready and available to assist you, provide virtual tours and answer any questions you may have.